Monday, April 26, 2010

Uncle Dan's Bar B Que and Catering

4/23/ Waco, TX. "I wish I had more hands so I could give that brisket four thumbs down". Tough and dry, not something to write home about. The sausage was the Spam kind that resembles a big hot dog. Uncle Dan's is the kind of place that has everything you'd want to take the family out to dinner, except for good BBQ. The sides were very good, and they had a fantastic variety, but they just don't seem to care about the meats. I mean you can get yellow OR white potato salad, three different kinds of baked beans (I chose the chili beans, pretty good), and you can even choose what kind of bread you get with your plate. I got rolls just because it was something different.

The three positive things at Uncle Dan's are friendly staff, good sweet tea, and a couple flatscreen TV's to watch all the NFL draft hype. Perhaps if I am ever to go back to Dan's, I'll pick up a Gut Pak from Vitek's or even something from Rudy's and just bring it over so I can watch their awesome TV. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment